top of page

If you are homeless or are within 14 days of homelessness...


  • Call United Way's 2-1-1 immediately (open daily 8 am - 4 pm) or click here for 2-1-1 online services

  • If you call, Press Option 3 and then Option 1 to speak with a 2-1-1 Housing Crisis Specialist. 

  • You will be asked to provide information about your current situation. If you qualify for services, you will be given an appointment with the next available social service agency.


Always Home is part of the Eastern Coordinated Access Network (ECAN) provider system and case manages families referred to us by 2-1-1.

If you are behind on rent and in danger of being evicted...

If you are a family with custody of minor children and are unable to pay a past-due or current rent or you have been served a Notice to Quit, you may qualify for Always Home's Homelessness Prevention Program assistance.


If you're viewing this on your mobile device, you will need to download and save these forms as files in order

to access the fillable format. Please answer all  of the questions on BOTH FORMS to the best of your ability.

Incomplete forms will not be accepted.


  • Download and  email completed forms to Always Home's Social Worker, Marlynn Benker at


  • If you do not have the technical resources to complete the form online or download the forms, you can call Marlynn at (860) 501-4816 to request an intake appointment over the phone.

Click on the Links Below to Learn More about Other Available Resources.






You can also access United Way's 2-1-1 website or call 2-1-1 for  help with a wide range of other basic needs and crisis intervention services. United Way Call Specialists are trained to provide resources and referrals on many issues beyond homelessness including mental health, drug or alcohol addiction, food insecurity, utility assistance, tax preparation, employment, and transportation. 

bottom of page